Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

The Encyclopedia of the Spanish-American
and Philippine-American Wars

The Encyclopedia of the Spanish-American and Philippine-American Wars is a new 3-volume set published by ABC-CLIO early this month. I haven't examined it thoroughly, and it's possible that it doesn't reflect the Filipino point of view, but I think the fact that its third volume is devoted to reproducing the texts of more than 150 primary-source documents will make it very useful. Some libraries probably have the earlier one-volume edition published in 2001, but it looks like this one is very different, starting with its editor.

Note: I learned about the set only because I'm at SLA 2009, where I've posted more in the last two days on the SLA Blog than I've done on my own blog in the past two weeks =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...